Now, thanks to QuickBooks Backup Support, you get the chance to save some of your backup copies of QuickBooks company file. It is used for protecting against certain accidental data loss. These backup copies are defined to be importance insurance. If you ever got the chance to lose data for any particular reason, you can always restore the backup file with the help of this backup copy. In case the company file is in sync with online services from Intuit, then you are asked to refer to the Intuit Data Protect. This is applicable for the US residents only. If you want, you can further get the email of the company file’s copy.
Call our QuickBooks Backup Support Toll Free Number
Ways to Backup Company File:
Before you proceed further with the next steps, it is mandatory for you to know more about the ways you can back up the company file. The steps are simple to use and come in handy with positive results now.
- For the first step, you have to switch to the available “single user mode.” For that, click on the file option and then opt for Switch to Single user mode version.
- Later, you have to get to the QuickBooks file option. There, select the term “backup company” and after that click on “create local backup” packages.
- You will come to create backup window page. Here, you have to select the term “local backup” and then click on the options button.
- In this backup option segment, you have to click on the “browse” option and then select the location for the backup copy. It is always a clever idea to save the backups at some places other than the available main local drive. That can work especially during system failure. In case, you have file hosting service, removable media or any flash drive, then you can select the file over there.
- After you have chosen the points, click on the button “ok.”
- There are so many other options available on the page, and you have every right to choose any one of the options you like to use. After you are done, you have to click on the OK button.
QuickBooks Backup Support Phone Number
Certain Notes to Consider:
Always consider checking the date and time of backup file name. It will help you to distinguish the files easier later. Now, it is time for you to check on the box, which states the number of backup copies to be limited to the folder. Here, you have to choose a number, if you really want to restrict the backup file numbers for a single company. This will help you save some hard drive space.
Make sure to click on the box, which states to remind you of the backup whenever you close the file for a particular time. You can set the frequency around here to receive the backup reminder on a regular basis. You are asked to select the options listed for verifying data when you are saving the same. You can skip the verification process to cover the backup procedure at a faster rate.
However, it is advisable to enable this point if you want to be alerted when any damage is detected in the file. Some of the options you will get are quicker verification, complete verification which is recommended and no verification.
- In the available Create Backup window, you have to click on the “next” button
- Now you have to choose from whether you are planning to save the backup files now, or want to schedule the time for future use. You can even choose both if you want to.
Ways to Restore a Company File From Backup:
You have already created a backup file for covering data loss. Now, it is time for you to learn more about the ways to restore those company files from the backup sector. For that, you need to follow some major points.
- Click on the QuickBooks file menu and check on the restore or open company option.
- Here, you are asked to select the “restore or open a backup copy” option and then proceed further by clicking “next.”
- Next, click on the “local backup” option and finally select “next.”
- You will come across a look in Dropbox. Here, you have to choose the location where the file has been saved.
- Click on the backup file you are willing to restore.
- Click on the “open” button and then select “next.”
- Once Selected you will come across the option “save in” drop box. Here, you are asked to choose the location where you are planning to restore file.
- In the available file name field, you have to type a new name for your file. You have to select it as ‘save as type’ field, which can easily populate the “QuickBooks files” option.
- For the last step, you have to click on the “save” option, and then check out the messages. These will come popping in your screen once the restoration procedure begins.
These simple steps are easy to follow and can be performed even by a novice. So, the next time you are trying to take help of this service, make sure to call up experts for help.
Solve Other Quickbooks Related Problems:
➽ QuickBooks Recovery Support
➽ QuickBooks Upgrade Support
➽ QuickBooks Update Support
➽ QuickBooks Installation Support
Call us at Quickbooks Customer Care Number