Sage 50 is a business accounting software that was created to assist small level businesses with managing their expenditure. But, as time went on, people realized that it is capable of handling accounting responsibilities for large scale firms as well.
Issues with starting up
As great as the Sage 50 software is, sometimes you might come across some technical hindrances while operating on it. One of these hindrances is when your Sage 50 does not start up, even after many attempts to restart it.
The objective of this article is to provide you with steps to overcome this technical issue. There are times while following the steps that will be provided below you might be unable to execute some steps. In such cases, feel free to contact the Sage support team and seek the assistance you feel is necessary.
Steps for resolution “when Sage 50 does not start up”
These are the steps that you will need to abide by:
- To begin with, you will need to right-click on the Sage 50 Accounting desktop icon and select the ‘Properties’
- Then, you must click on the tab for ‘Compatibility’.
- Next, click to un-check the box located next to ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’
- Check the ‘Change settings for all users’ section located at the bottom if the option looks grayed out.
- Now, you will have to click on the ‘Apply’ option and then on ‘OK’.
- After that, press on the ‘Control+ Alt + Delete keys’ together and then select the ‘Start Task Manager’
- For the following step, you will need to navigate to the Details tab at the top. If it is not visible, click on the ‘More Details’ options located at the bottom of the Processes tab.
- Next, search for the “peachw.exe” file.
- Click on the process and select the End Task option at the bottom. In case you are not able to find the “peachw.exe” file, proceed to the following step.
- Finally, try to open up the program once again.
- If the program still doesn’t seem to open up, restart your computer and try to open up the program again.
And your issue is resolved!
Following the steps that are mentioned above, you will be able to start up your Sage 50 system in no time. There are times when you might not be able to resolve the issue even after following all the steps. If this happens, please do contact the Sage 50 Tech Support Phone Number. Our tech support team will do everything in their power to help in diminishing any technical snafu that you might be plagued with.