What does QuickBooks Error Code 15241 Means
Although QuickBooks is developed and designed with efficient features and tools there are instances when the accounting software runs off the track and encounters problems either due to technical faults or human mistakes. QuickBooks Error code 15241 is one of such error codes that are frequently reported to QuickBooks customer service number. QB error code 15241 is related to QuickBooks Payroll function that hinders the QuickBooks Desktop software to install updates properly. And if the product updates are not installed completely or properly the problem occurs. It usually happens due to File Copy Service of QuickBooks Desktop software being disabled.
Quickbooks Error Support Number
With the help of QuickBooks Payroll software the business owners, accounting professionals (accountants & bookkeepers) can easily handle the business payroll processes with much accuracy. The manual interference is less and it results in less errors. The time and money is saved in abundance that can be used in planning business strategies.
How this Error Does Occurs?
QuickBooks Error code 15241 mainly occurs due to a specific service being disabled called File Copy Service that is very important for the seamless functioning of the QuickBooks Desktop software.
How to Resolve the Error 15241?
There are two different ways suggested by Intuit to resolve this QuickBooks error. To resolve the issue you need to follow the steps listed below:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista Users:
- End functioning of the QuickBooks Desktop software
- Move to taskbar -> Choose Windows Start button -> Click on My Computer option -> Click on Manage
- Windows 10 Operating System -> Move to Search tab on the taskbar -> Search Computer on it -> Click on the This PC option -> Select Manage tab
- New screen is displayed on the left side -> Choose Services and Applications option
- Services option is displayed on the right side of Services and Applications window. Click on it
- Highlight Intuit QuickBooks FCS option -> Click on it once again
- Click on the General tab -> then on Start-up Type option’s drop down arrow -> then on Manual tab
- Click on Apply
- Select Start option and then OK.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop software once done
- Download the latest updates released for the version
- Finally update the payroll tax tables
Windows XP Operating Software Users:
- Close the QuickBooks Desktop software
- Go to Desktop -> Click on My Computers -> Select Manage option to open Computer Management screen
- Go to the new screen and search for Services and Applications -> then click on it. Go to Services option -> Click on it to open it
- Go down the screen in the Services Window -> Search the Intuit QuickBooks FCS service and click on it -> Intuit QuickBooks FCS Properties window will open
- In the new displayed window Choose General tab -> Select drop down arrow of Start up Type option -> Click on Manual option
- Click on OK button
- Restart your QuickBooks Desktop software
- Download the version latest updates released for your QuickBooks program
- Easily update the payroll tax tables
The above mentioned steps should resolve the error 15241 of your QuickBooks Desktop software without any trouble. In case the issue persists you should get in touch with the Intuit or QuickBooks customer care support for instant gratification. For other related errors like QuickBooks error 15215, 15106 etc. you can contact QuickBooks customer support through phone, email or live chat option.
Else you can opt for third party reliable QuickBooks support agencies, in case you fail to connect with the experts due to long queue. The expert team of QuickBooks professionals who assure quick and prompt support through is responsive TFN.
Call Quickbooks Toll Free Number