Sage 50 is a business accounting software that is primarily used by small scale industries. Over time it has proved to be extremely suitable for handling accounting responsibilities for large scale industries as well.
Now, when using Sage 50, you might come across a technical glitch where your accounts might close or freeze up. This article will provide you with the mitigation steps to follow in order to get rid of this issue. In case you are unable to follow any of the steps that will be provided below, contact Sage customer support.
Before we go through the mitigation steps, let’s first look into the reasons that cause this technical glitch to occur.
What causes Sage 50 accounts to close or freeze up?
The following are the reasons why this technical glitch occurs:
- Your network drive has been cut off
- Sage is functioning in a compatibility approach
- The program shortcut has been corrupted
- Some program from Sage has been uninstalled
- The framework of Microsoft .NET has been damaged
- There are processes functioning on the machine that might be contradictory
If you would like to gain further knowledge on how these factors affect your system, contact Sage 50 support. Our support team will do their best to clear any queries that you might have.
Steps to fix this issue
These are the steps that you must follow in order to stop Sage 50 accounts from closing or freezing up:
Log on to the computer as an administrator
The issue could basically be the level of access on your Windows user. To test this, log in as an administrator and attempt to open up Sage accounts.
In the case where you can’t log in as an administrator, try to run Sage accounts as an administrator:
- First, you will need to right-click on the Sage 50 Accounts shortcut and then click on the Properties option.
- Next, you must click on the Compatibility
- Then, you need to select the Run this program as an administrator check box, under the Privilege Level section.
- Finally, you will have to click on the OK option to open your Sage accounts.
If the issue still continues to exist, try out the next step.
Check your Sage Accounts shortcut
- To begin with, try this step first before you try any other Sage accounts shortcuts on the desktop.
- Then, you will need to try to open up the software using Programs in the Start menu to complete the procedure.
And the procedure is complete!
We hope this article helped in getting rid of the technical glitches you were facing while operating on Sage 50. There are instances where even after following all the steps provided above you might be unable to resolve the issue. In such instances, please do contact the Sage 50 Support Phone Number 1-855(548)3394 and proceed to seek assistance. The sage customer support team will make sure that any issues that you might be facing are taken care of.