We’re sorry to see you go.
To cancel your subscription, please call
Cancel your QuickBooks Online subscription or trial
Purchased your subscription from iTunes or Google Play? Find out how to cancel your subscription through an app store.
Make sure you are signed in to QuickBooks from a web browser. You can’t cancel your account from the QuickBooks mobile app.
1. Sign in to QuickBooks Online as an admin user.
2. Note: If you can’t sign in, you should reset your password.
3. Go the Gear icon and select Accounts and Settings.
4. Select the Billing & Subscription tab.
5. In the QuickBooks section, select Cancel or Cancel Trial.
6. Follow the steps on the screen to cancel your subscription.
7. Once you’re done, we’ll send the account administrator an email that confirms we canceled your subscription.
If your account is suspended, you need to resubscribe before you can cancel. Otherwise, we’ll cancel your subscription after three failed attempts to charge your payment method.
QuickBooks Customer Care Number