QuickBooks is software of much popularity amongst people associated with trade, commerce, and accounting or is running a business. As there is much buzz about the software already, it is now giving out another useful tool that you can use in your business which is the QuickBooks Collections Center. To be precise, this feature allows to you keep the contact notes with whom you have dealt with in the past. Through this collection center, you can also send the statements of the past dues from a place in the software. This way you can keep track of customers that have passed the due date.
Call us at Quickbooks Support Toll-Free Number
Turning On Quickbooks Collection Center
In case you have not started to use this feature yet, then you have to enable it first in the QuickBooks. This feature is added to the software with no additional cost.
- To enable this feature in your QuickBooks, you have to first, select the Edit option that is placed at the top left part of your screen. You will get the Edit option from the menu bar at the top.
- Once you have selected the edit option, you will get a dropdown. Then click on the preferences that are available there.
- In the main window of preferences, you will have to click on the left where Sales and Customers are available. Select the option of Company Preferences tab where you have enable the collections center before clicking on to OK tab.
Benefits Of The Feature
Once you have enabled the QuickBooks Collections Center, it will help you in business streamlining collections efforts in the following ways:
- This will allow you to store all notes at one single place. If the collection manager is not available in the company, the owner can get access to the account history easily.
- You can now keep tabs on the collection efforts and also when you will make calls.
This system Is persistent, with which you can drive the revenue in your firm with a huge flow of cash.
Call us at Quickbooks Customer Care Number