“Quickbooks Rebuild or Verify Errors”
Quickbooks displays the following error message:
“Quickbooks Rebuild or Verify Errors”. Your data has lost integrity.
A data problem prevents QuickBooks from continuing.
See Also: How to find errors in QBWin.log
*** Contact Us Now To Get Started. ***
We Are Available 24*7 To Provide Assistance For QuickBooks
Other Error Codes
Item site rec num qtyToBeBuiltByPendingBuilds does not match.
Item site rec num qtyRequiredByPendingBuilds does not match.
Item site rec num qtyOnSO does not match.
Item site rec num qtyOnPO does not match.
Item site rec num qtyonhand does not match.
Item site does not exist for item, site.
Item History database error.
Error in Verify. Target encountered twice within result set for transaction.
Online Payee Name, ‘Name’, does not match actual payee name.
There is no account number associated with this payee. Please enter the account number that the payee uses to identify you.
(verify.c (4348)) Target Chaining: Master for transaction nnnn points to target mmmm that is not in that transaction
(verify.c (4620)) Target Chaining: Target nnnn in transaction mmmm, points to ‘next’ target oooo which is NOT in that transaction
Errors occuring during verify or rebuild indicate data errors in Quickbooks. Depending on the error, the source transactions need to be repaired. After repairing the damaged or corrupted transactions, running a verify should display the message ‘QuickBooks detected no problems with your data’ which indicates that your data file is clean.
Common Fixable Quickbooks Error Codes
- This is not a QuickBooks data file or is damaged
- Quickbooks Connection has been Lost
- QuickBooks has Experienced a Problem and Must be Shut Down
- An error occurred when Quickbooks tried to access the company file.
- Unrecoverable Error, Quickbooks must shut down
- Some Sales Orders or Estimates may be incorrectly marked as closed or display incorrect invoiced quantities
- Quickbooks Rebuild or Verify Errors
- Error in reload.sql at line xxx
- Quickbooks Error Code -6000, -82 | 80070057
- Quickbooks Error Code -6000,-301: An error occurred when QuickBooks tried to access the company file.
- Quickbooks Error Code -6150, -1004
- Abnormal program termination
- Runtime Error! Program QBW32.EXE Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
- Item has missing rows in the item history table
- Get Decrypted Credit Card Number decryption has failed
- A corrupt transaction link has been encountered
- QuickBooks encountered a system error when trying to archive your data file
- Not enough memory. May not complete this operation
- Quickbooks File Doctor Error: Namelist-Rebuild
- Amount overflow has occurred/List bal = *overflow*
- Quickbooks Condense Repair
- Quickbooks Balance Sheet out of Balance