Login to Quickbooks.
On the Quickbooks main page aspect menu, click on ‘Employees’.
Select the ‘Payroll Settings’ tab.
Scroll to rock bottom of the page wherever your Quickbooks API key are displayed.
Enter this key into the utilization Hero field.
QuickBooks Payroll service key Toll-Free Number
What is Payroll Integration?
Employment Hero enables you to hook up with any of the listed payroll platforms permitting you to import and synchronise your information between the 2 systems to simply manage your business. Once foreign, any information that you simply update employed Hero can mechanically be mirrored in your payroll system.
Payroll platforms you’ll integrate with
intuit QuickBooks on-line Payroll – the way to retrieve Quickbooks API key
MYOB Account Right Live – Connecting to MYOB
How to hook up with a Payroll system
Connecting your organisation to a payroll system is simple
Enter your payroll service or disk delivery key
Learn how to enter your payroll service key in QuickBooks Desktop.
When you purchase QuickBooks Payroll, you are assigned a 16-digit service key that’s specific to your EIN and payroll service. To activate the payroll service in your QuickBooks file you need to enter this key. we have a tendency to show you ways.
Get your service key
You’ll sometimes receive your service key within the mail.
If you do not have your service key, use our machine-controlled Service Key Retrieval tool. you’ll have to sign on victimisation your get the picture Account login. If you’re unable to retrieve your service key victimisation this tool, contact us.
The machine-controlled tool might not work if:
- There are multiple payroll orders in our system for your company.
- You purchased your payroll product from a sales outlet.
- Business telephone number you provided didn’t match what get the picture has on file
(If you’re making an attempt to feature a brand new EIN to your existing subscription, see Add associate EIN to existing Basic, normal or increased Payroll subscription.)
Enter your service key
- Open the QuickBooks Service Keys window.
- In your company file, opt for workers, then My Payroll Service. If you are doing have Payroll discovered, opt for Manage Payroll Service. If you do not, opt for Add Payroll service.
3. If you do not have a payroll service in your company file, opt for workers, then Payroll, then Enter
4.In the QuickBooks Service Keys window: If you’re not using the disk delivery service, select Add, if no payroll service is listed. Select Edit if a payroll service is listed.
5.using the disk delivery service: Select Edit, and take note of the service key.
6. Remove payroll service key in QuickBooks Desktop
7.Select Add, and continue with the steps below.
8. Enter your service key in the Service Key field. (If you have the disk delivery service, you’ll also need to enter the latest disk
9.If you have the disk delivery service, you’ll also need to enter the disk delivery key that you received.
10. Select Next and then Finish.
11. When the Payroll Update message appears, select OK.
12. Verify the Service Status shows Active and then select OK.
Was this text helpful? zero out of zero found this helpful Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Have additional questions? Submit an invitation Comments In the QuickBooks Service Keys window: If you are not victimisation the disk delivery service, select Add, if no payroll service is listed. choose Edit if a payroll service is listed.
Clicking the “Connect” button can take you to the payroll platform’s web site, wherever you’ll be ready to sign on, choose the organisation you would like to attach and authorise Employment Hero. Note: after you authorise Employment Hero, you’re giving permission to Employment Hero to import your information from the payroll platform.
Once authorised,be redirected back to Employment Hero wherever the import will begin. The import page provides you data on the standing of your import. Once the import is complete, associate email are sent to you. Errors could occur throughout the import method that are explained well here.
QuickBooks Payroll Customer Care Number