QuickBooks is one of the easy to use bookkeeping software that can be integrated with several third-party applications like Payroll. While setting up your payroll, you may come across some errors. These errors are basically categorized as the Unrecoverable errors. The error code format for this unrecoverable error is 00000 XXXXX. The value in these error codes keep changing according to the version of QuickBooks along with the release. You will see the following error, message on your computer screen:
QB Payroll Error (24*7) Helpline
Error: QuickBooks Payroll Setup with Error Code XXXXX XXXXX
Unrecoverable Error: Error Code: XXXXX XXXXX
The error codes range from 00000 00001 to 00000 99999. You will encounter this error when there is a presence of any special character or a duplicate entry in the employer’s name section for a file in the Employee or Vendor section.
The unrecoverable error occurs when you are trying to open the QuickBooks file. It will also tell you to close your application after you encounter this error. It may show any one of the 50 unique numeric codes. The error codes will be a 10 digit error code with the arrangement of the code as the 5 digits <space> 5 digits sequence.
his type of QuickBooks errors code alter frequently based upon what the QB user is trying to do with the QB Payroll, QB version, and QuickBooks release used. The QB errors arises as “Error: QuickBooks Payroll Setup – Error Code: XXXXX XXXXX” or “Unrecoverable Error: Error Code: XXXXX XXXXX.”
These errors occur when a file name in the Vendor or Employee Center, or on a time-sheet, contains a special character or when there is a duplicate entry for an employee’s name.
- 00002 71328
- 00002 20123
- 00000 17002
- 00000 38049
- 00000 88579
- 00000 38772
- 00000 97340
- 00000 88703
- 00000 40370
Few Additional errors:
- 00000 99867
- 00000 88703
- 00000 34289
To troubleshoot this QB error, dial our Payroll Error troubleshooting helpline.
Causes of Payroll Setup Error
One of the major causes of the QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error is a number of programs running in the backend. It generally occurs when you are trying to start the application. Only one user can log in to the application due to its User-driven ‘My Preferences’ to preserve “Desktop Settings”.
Resolutions for Unrecoverable Error:
To resolve this Unrecoverable Error in your QuickBooks, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the View reportlink that is mentioned on the error message dialog box.
- You can see another dialog box with the details regarding the error.
- Browse for the file with the file name xml.
- Double-click on the file to open it.
- It is suggested that you open this file in your Internet Explorer
- If you are unable to open the file, then note the path of file xml.
- Open Windows Explorer.
- Browse to the location of the file with the names as xml.
- Right-click on the file and open it.
- Select a new window to open it. This way you can open a file in your web browser like, Internet Explorer.
- From your keyboard, press Ctrl + F.
- A dialog box will appear on your screen with a search box.
- Enter Exception String 0 in the search section. It will display a report that will contain the details about the origin of the error.
This way, you will come to know, the origin of error and you can take measures to resolve it. The solution in this article will help you in resolving the error. In case, the error still prevails then you should reach out to technical experts like QuickBooks Customer Support for assistance. They provide round the clock customer support for various accounting software like QuickBooks. You just have to call on their helpline toll-free number.
We hope that we have been able to resolve QuickBooks Problem efficiently and effectively. In case you are having some issues regarding anything, contact QuickBooks Error Code Support at toll-free number.
Call Quickbooks Toll Free Number