Open a company file located on a remote computer
Perform the subsequent if you wish to access your QuickBooks Desktop company file from a number or server computer:
Install the QuickBooks info Manager on the remote laptop
The QuickBooks info Server Manager may be a utility that permits you to tack the QuickBooks Server for multi-user access.
1. transfer & Install QuickBooks Desktop on the most laptop.
2. From the QuickBooks File menu, choose Switch to Multi-user Mode.
3. choose affirmative within the Multi-user hosting setup needed window.
Note: QuickBooks Desktop installs and runs QBDBMgrN.exe as a background service. This service should be running on the pc storing the corporate file notwithstanding QuickBooks Desktop isn’t open.
4. choose OK on the Multi-user setup info window.
5. Add the mandatory users by aiming to Company > got wind of Users and Passwords > got wind of Users > Add User.
*** Contact Us Now To Get Started. ***
We Are Available 24*7 To Provide Assistance For QuickBooks
Optional: Turn Network Discovery On and Password Protected Sharing Off
The server must have Network Discovery turned on and is visible to undertake gap the file employing a UNC path. additionally, Windows can provoke a network countersign if countersign Protected Sharing is turned on. If this happens, you’ll either log in victimization the network countersign or close up the feature.
Do this method on Server or Host laptop and every one the workstations that require to access the file over the network.
1. Open panel.
2. opt for Network Sharing Center, then choose modification advanced sharing settings.
3. Expand the Profile kind that you simply square measure presently victimization.
4. underneath Network Discovery, choose activate network discovery.
5. underneath countersign protected sharing, choose close up countersign protected sharing.
6. choose Save changes.
Locate then open the company file
1. From the File menu, choose Open or Restore Company.
2. choose Open a corporation file, then Next.
3. Browse the placement of the corporate file.
Example: if your company file is mapped to drive E, search for Company Files Name (ESmiley Happy within the list.
4. choose the corporate file (with file extension .qbw) from the list and choose Open.
5. If prompted, enter your user name and countersign.
QuickBooks Desktop QuickBooks Enterprise Suite
QuickBooks Customer Care Number