Learn how to upgrade to QuickBooks Desktop version.
Do you got to upgrade to the most recent version of QuickBooks Desktop? we have a tendency to show you ways.
Before you start
Before you upgrade, look over these vital reminders.
• Only the Admin user will update the QuickBooks company file.
• Once updated/converted, an organization file can not be opened in previous versions.
• Pro/Premier files that square measure upgraded/converted to Enterprise editions will now not be opened in Pro/Premier.
• Enterprise company files solely add QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise editions.
• Always convert your files regionally.
Call us at Quickbooks Support Toll-Free Number
1. confirm all users square measure logged out of the corporate file.
2. Copy the file from the server to an area digital computer.
• Rebuild the corporate file regionally and observe of the necessary backup location just in case you would like to revive files throughout the conversion method.
Note: we have a tendency to extremely suggest running a make regionally in your current QuickBooks program before attempting to convert your file. This reduces the prospect of changing broken knowledge.
To upgrade or convert your company file to a more moderen version
If you have got a vigorous QuickBooks subscription, the simple Upgrade feature can mechanically produce associate degree updated copy of your most up-to-date files. you merely got to perform the subsequent steps if have to be compelled to update extra company files.
Upgrade to a brand new QuickBooks Desktop
1. Open your recreate of QuickBooks Desktop.
2. Go the File menu, then choose Open or Restore Company.
3. choose Open an organization file then Next.
4. Highlight your record then choose Open.
Note: If the Move Company File window seems, follow the directions shown.
5. browse the data within the Update Company File for brand new Version pane. Check the box to indicate you perceive, then choose Update currently.
6. Follow the directions on the way to make a copy your file. Note wherever you save your file.
7. after you square measure close to open an organization file employing a newer version of QuickBooks…Do you wish to continue? seems, select Yes.
8. (Recommended) Once the file is updated:
o Save the backup you created during a safe location till you’re sure you will not want it once more.
o If the file was derived from a unique laptop, produce a duplicate of the go into the pc it absolutely was ab initio derived from.
o If you cannot notice your record in its original location or within the specified folder, search your drive for *.QBW files. (See show hidden files and folders or hunt for files mistreatment Windows.)
o If you have got QuickBooks Desktop Payroll hooked up, verify your payroll service. move to the worker’s menu, then choose My Payroll Service, then Account/Billing data.
Call us at Quickbooks Upgrade Customer Care Support Toll-Free Number