How to Use the QuickBooks parole Reset Tool
1. visit the QuickBooks machine-driven parole Reset Tool.
2. Click on the QuickBooks version you’ve got last used, on the Versio” tab. this could be the QuickBooks version you last accustomed open your company file, and it should be put in on the device you’re exploitation to reset the parole.
3. to spot what version of QuickBooks you’ve got, press CTRL+1 or F2. A product info window ought to appear. Next, find the Versions Used on File header. Underneath, you’ll realize varied codes. A V24 code suggests that you own a QuickBooks version from 2014, a V25 code indicates a 2015 date and then on.
4. Fill in your QuickBooks business info and registration number. Click Submit once you square measure finished. All information entered should match up with the data from Intuit’s system, together with your email address. the e-mail that contains the access token are going to be sent to solely identical address you originally entered.
5. settle for the license agreement, and click on transfer.
*** Contact Us Now To Get Started. ***
We Are Available 24*7 To Provide Assistance For QuickBooks
6. On the subsequent screen, click transfer currently. certify that you just save the QBPasswordReset.exe file to your desktop.
7. Open the QBPasswordReset.exe file that you just downloaded to use the QuickBooks parole Reset Tool.
8. Check your email, and enter the token variety that was sent.
9. select your version of QuickBooks within the QuickBooks merchandise menu
10. Click Browse for Company File, and select the corporate file that you just want to reset your parole on.
11. Enter your new parole at intervals the make sure parole and New parole fields.
12. Click Reset parole.
Once you’ve got completed these steps, you must have access to QuickBooks and be ready to login to your company’s file by exploitation the new parole you created. Before you complete the verification type all over again, you’ll not be allowed to use the QBPasswordReset.exe file when this instance. To reset your parole on a separate QuickBooks company file, return to the QuickBooks machine-driven parole Reset Tool and repeat identical method to transfer a brand new QBPasswordReset.exe file.