QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool – Every stakeholder in business wants to keep vigil eye to keep accurate records of the business finance (whether they are short term or long term). QuickBooks is certainly a cloud-based, user-friendly accounting software, which provides that vigil eye that every businessmen and investor wants to keep safe the accurate data. Generally, the QuickBooks puts efforts on the small and mid-sized businesses as per the company size, as the company Intuit (inventor of QuickBooks) believed that small and mid-sized enterprises are the main business parties, who require finance tracking more.
You can manage the user’s business accounting operations, track business income, send out invoices to the parties, and so much more.
Several times, QuickBooks diagnostic tool can do its part to help its users. Small businessmen are the ones, who use widely use QuickBooks, so, there might come issues with the software. In that case, they should contact QuickBooks Support Phone Number.
Introduction to QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool
QuickBooks comes with a software feature to troubleshoot undefined errors, which prompts while opening a company file (.qbw and .tlg) while working in a multi-user QB environment, known as QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool.
This said tool surely has the tendency to put solutions to multi-user and networking errors, which enables the user to access the company file.
You May Also Read: How to Fix QuickBooks Error 12007?
System Requirements to run the QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool
Every software has some minimum requirements to operate, the adequate requirements of this are: –
- MS Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows XP
To tackle errors, such as 6000 83, 6000 77, 6000 80, 6000 304, Inuit has launched an advanced version of QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic known as QuickBooks File Doctor. This tool is helpful in establishing the required connection between the application, similarly as the QuickBooks database manager, and QuickBooks company records.
You can easily operate as a user-friendly, which is easy to install and run. The Diagnostic tool (named as QBNetDiagTool.exe, QBServerUtilityMgr.exe) fix all the error messages marking their presence while installing QuickBooks Desktop Installation.
Issues solved by QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool
Below are the issues solved by the said Tool:
- Firewall Port: The tool can diagnose and advise the user and system that which firewall port should be open.
- Database Disconnection: The tool can able to connect QB to the database.
- QuickBooks Database: Solving queries related to QB Database connecting issues.
Solutions provided by QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool
Below are the solutions provided by the QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool for the issues occurred to the users:
- This said tool is able to fix problems with Microsoft components manually.
- QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool to troubleshoot issues related to Microsoft.NET, MSXML, and C++.
- Try installing QuickBooks in Selective Startup.
- Perform a Windows Update to check whether there are files missing or pending related to .NET Framework, MSXML, and C++.
Steps to use QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool
- Identify Connection tab
The connection tab in the QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool gives the user the ability to test the computer set-up to ensure that the company data files are accessible from a computer, whether the system is configured as single-user or multi-user. If permissions are not given properly, or any other issue related to firewall blocked is there, then errors can be reflecting on the screen.
- Firewall Status
The Firewall Status put out the basic instructions regarding the firewall.
- Test Connectivity
As the name suggests, the Test Connectivity shows the user his/her workstation’s connectivity.
Steps to Install the Tool for Your Business
Once the installation of the said software is completed, you should tend to currently concentrate on the usage of the tool
- Firstly, you have to double click on the QuickBooks Desktop icon.
- Secondly, you should ensure that not to open the corrupted file at this moment.
- Generally, you have to go to Utilities>> Repair File and Network issues.
- Fourthly, you have to click affirmative on the pop-up message that asks for permission to gather your personal data associated with QuickBooks and QuickBooks knowledge. In case, you don’t see any pop-up it means you have got already given the desired permission to the ‘Diagnostic Tool.’
- Now head to the folder wherever you have got the ‘company files’ saved and currently rummage around for the problematic company file and choose Open.
- Select ‘Show advanced settings,’ and you may see an inventory of things in a very drop-down.
- Choose the problem that best describes your current problem
- Fill in your ‘QB Login ID & passwords.’ guarantee to place within the ‘correct credentials.’
- Now choose the ‘QuickBooks association Tool,’ and it ought to open with success.
- You have to wait. The diagnose and repair till then are on the operation level. This will take many minutes to complete.
- Now re-open the ‘Fully repaired company file.’
Our Desk Help Number
To learn more about QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool, you can reach our certified QuickBooks Support Phone Number at +1-855-548-3394. We will surely guide you in handling your various queries regarding the said tool.