Sage 50(Formerly Peachtree) as well as QuickBooks, both are accounting tools which are used by business owners for the smooth workflow. There are instances when you have to switch the tools from Sage 50(Formerly Peachtree) to QuickBooks. Here in this article, we are going to discuss How To Convert Peachtree To QuickBooks which is possible with the help of QuickBooks Conversion Tool. Remember few things before you start troubleshooting:
- Using QuickBooks Conversion Tool you can convert Sage 50 to QuickBooks 2016 or later.
- Both the software should be on the same computer.
For quick assistance, you can contact toll-free QuickBooks Help Desk Phone Number +1855(548)3394 without any delay.
How To Convert Peachtree To QuickBooks?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to convert Sage 50(Formerly Peachtree) to QuickBooks. The QuickBooks Customer Support team is always present for any type of assistance:
Step 1: Sage/Peachtree Company File Access
- Launch Sage 50 on your system.
- Open the company file that you have to convert.
- Open the folder Main > Maintain > Users > Setup Security > Data Access/Crystal Reports tab.
- Click on the With the following login information tab
- Select Change to set a new password.
- When you have changed the password close the Sage 50.
Step 2: Download And Run The Conversion Tool
- Open intuit website and download and Install the QuickBooks Conversion Tool.exe.
- Once installed, right-click the on QuickBooks Conversion Tool icon and click on Run as Administrator.
- Whenever you have to use the tool, Run QuickBooks Conversion Tool.exe as Administrator.
Step 3: Browse And Convert The File
- Search and Select Sage 50 company file.
- Click on your company name in Pervasive 32-bit ODBC engine DSN Setup window.
- Hit OK.
- Enter the Sage 50 company file password and then hit Next.
- Browse and select the QuickBooks Product you are converting to and then click Next. (The default save location is C:USERSYOURUSERNAMEMy Documents)
- Select the option Convert File in the Ready to Convert window to start the conversion procedure.
- The conversion tool will start the conversion procedure which1 may take some time.
- once the conversion is finished, you will find the finishing window. Choose the Open in QuickBooks option.
Step 4: Verify The Results
View the failed transaction logfile located at C:USERSYOURUSERNAMEMy DocumentsIntuitQuickBooks ConversionTool to verify If any transactions are missing
Get Technical Support
With the help of the above steps, you can easily convert Sage 50(Peachtree) To QuickBooks. If any assistance is required then you can Contact QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1855-548-3394. Our seasoned and certified technicians will resolve any type of QuickBooks Error and issues in no time. You can also reach us on QuickBooks Live Chat Support. Our QuickBooks Error Support helpline is open round the clock for your assistance.