How to configure QuickBooks Enterprise ODBC Drive Setup:
• Open the QuickBooks Enterprise in your laptop.
• Click on the utility bar on the menu.
• In the appeared window click on the “ODBC configuration”.
Call us at Quickbooks Support Toll-Free Number
• Then choose “use the corporate file that’s currently open within the QuickBooks option”.
• Turn on “Test association to QuickBooks”.
• Click on the message section and opt for “Message tracing”.
• Turn on the “Display optimizer standing panel”.
• Now click on the optimizer tab check if the trail of the optimizer is ODBC. If not, then amendment it to OBDC.
• Choose the choice “The last time I ironed one in all the load knowledge buttons”.
• At last click on the Apply button to update the changes.
Configuration Of QuickBooks :
• Open the QuickBooks enterprise software package.
• Select the file name from the menu.
• Then utilities > setup ODBC.
• Click on the final tab.
• Use the corporate file that is currently open on the QuickBooks choice.
• Enter the desired QuickBooks knowledge.
• Test association to QuickBooks button.
• A message can seem on the screen that says “test association to QuickBooks successful”. opt for the message tab.
• Detail tracing.
• Display optimizer standing panel.
• To check what ODBC is functioning, choose the show Driver standing panel.
• Click Apply.
Call us at Quickbooks Customer Care Support Toll-Free Number