QuickBooks POS provides an electronic and portable point of sale solution to small and medium businesses. QuickBooks POS allows you to insert sales data naturally into their bookkeeping software. However, sometimes the software can also fall into some errors. QuickBooks POS Application Log Error is one such error that generally occurs while opening the POS application. Now Call Now QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number 1855-548-3394.
Causes Of QuickBooks POS Application Log Error
- Incomplete or improper installation of QuickBooks POS software
- Damaged or corrupted Windows Framework
- Virus or malware attack
- Corrupt QuickBooks company files
How To Resolve QB POS Application Log Error?
- Open the Task Manager and go to the Processes tab
- Locate the QBPOSShell process and end it
- Open the Windows Explorer
- Go to the folder view settings and set the visibility of hidden items to
- Now, go to the folder C:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Local
- Locate the config file and right click on it.
- Click on Rename and change its name to configold
- Restart your system
- Open the POS application to see if the error is resolved or not.
Logging in through a new user account
If the error is still around when you need to create a new windows user account with administrator rights and then try to open the QuickBooks POS application. To do so, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the Control Panel and then go to the User Account Control
- Click on Create a new account
- Provide the required information and then click on Create Account.
In case if you are using Windows 8-10 operating system then you need to perform the following steps for creating a new user account:
- Go to Settings > Accounts > Family and other Users
- Select Add someone else to this PC.
- Click on the I don’t have this user’s info option
- Click on Add a user without a Microsoft account
- Provide the username and password and then click on Next
- Sign into the newly created account and open the QuickBooks software.