Error Name : Printer Not Activated Error Code 20
Error Description: QuickBooks Pro has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Software: QuickBooks Pro
Applies to: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
QuickBooks Error Code 20 QuickBooks PDF Converter Activation Error appears to show that a code registry passage identified with the incorporated QuickBooks PDF converter couldnot be found. The incorporated QuickBooks PDF Converter is a driver authorized by Intuit. A screenshot of the mistake shows up beneath
QuickBooks Error Code 20 most likely appear if user has upgraded his operating system to Windows 7 (a clean installation of Windows 7 won’t cause this), and is using the Quickbooks software due to the fact that the registry key is not updated, the application won’t work properly because this is one of the applications that use the aforementioned key to store its internal settings.
Causes of QuickBooks Error Code 20
Below is the list of causes for QuickBooks Error Code 20. Check the following list of causes below:
- Using QuickBooks in a 64-bit form of either Windows Vista or XP
- Upgrading PDF Converter to a more up to date form through Windows Update
- Having QuickBooks 2007 and either QuickBooks 2008 or 2009 introduced on a similar PC
- Installing operating system updates (not QuickBooks updates!) via Microsoft’s Windows Update service.
Fix Quickbooks 24*7 USA Toll Free
How to fix QuickBooks Error Code 20
Below is the list of solutions for how to fix QuickBooks Error Code 20. Check the following list of solutions below:
Solution 1: Create a Registry Backup
- Enter the Registry Editor, select “Computer” in the left pane
- click “File”, “Export” and “Save it.”
- Afterward, you need to create a system restore point.
- Click on the Start button, find System Restore.
- You will see the option to “create a restore point.” Once a system properties window appears, find and enable “Protection Settings” on your Local Disk C.
- If the function is disabled, click “Configure” and set the protection.
- Finish by clicking Apply and Ok.
- These settings should force the automatic creation of system restore points.
Solution 2: Reinstall Quickbooks.
- Enter the Control Panel and click on Programs (Apps) and Features and locate the software.
- Click “Uninstall” and with the operating system. then download the proper version of Quickbooks compatible
- After the reinstallation, the program, and the printer should work again.
- In case you encounter some problems which state that the uninstallation could not be completed because some files are missing, use system security applications, such as Reimage or RegCure Pro, to clean the computer from corrupted files you have to contact QuickBooks support team
Solution 3: Enter the Registry Editor.
- Press “Start” button on the keyboard and type regedit.
- Do not press “Enter”. When it appears, right-click on it
- select “<strong>Run as administrator</strong>.”
- Find <strong>HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG folder, in which you will be able to locate Software folder.
- Right-click on it and choose “Permissions.”
- After the new window emerges, check whether is Full Control for the Users is enabled.
- Finish by clicking “Ok.” Exit the Registry Editor.
Solution 4: Repairing QBPrint File.
- Insert Quickbooks 20xx Disk and Hold Down the windows logo key and press R.
- Type “appwiz.cpl”, In the run box
- Click on Quickbooks 20xx, From the application list
- Follow the instruction on screen, Start the repair,
- Finish the repair and you have to restart your computer.
- If the issue is not resolved then you can contact QuickBooks support team
Solution 5: Activating the Printer Spooler Service.
- Hold down the windows logo key and press R on your keyboard
- In the run box type “services.msc”.
- Select Printer Spooler, In the service list
- Right, Click and Click on Stop.
- You have to Right Click and Click on Start.
- Check if the QuickBooks Error Code 20 gets resolved.
- If the QuickBooks Error Code 20 is still not resolved then you can contact QuickBooks support team
Solution 6: Repair Microsoft Document Writer.
- On your Windows desktop, Right-click the QuickBooks icon and choose Properties.
- Click on Find Target Open File Location.
- You have to Double-click the Install Application, or to install the PDF Converter.
- After the installation is finished, Click OK
- Click the Windows Start button and click on Run or Search.
- Enter control printers and to open the Printers window, click OK.
- Windows 7 Right-click the <strong>Amyuni Document Converter and click on Printer Properties
- Windows Vista or XP: you have to Right-click Amyuni Document Converter and click on Rename Depending on the QuickBooks version and release installed, Enter the correct name below and click on
- Depending on the QuickBooks version and release installed, Enter the correct name below and click on
QuickBooks PDF Converter : QuickBooks 2007, 2008, 2009 R1-R8, 2009 R11
QuickBooks PDF Converter 3.0 : QuickBooks 2009 R9-R10, QuickBooks 2010 R3-R5
QuickBooks PDF Converter 2.0 : QuickBooks 2010 R1-R2, QuickBooks 2010 R6
We hope that we have been able to resolve QuickBooks Problem efficiently and effectively. In case you are having some issues regarding anything, contact QuickBooks Error Code Support at toll-free number +1(855)548 3394.
Call Quickbooks Toll Free Number