Thanks to QuickBooks, now you get the chance to create, track, customize and even send invoices online. This software will make invoicing easy so that you can get paid at a faster pace. You have every right to schedule invoices to be sent on an automatic basis to customers, in batches or individually. QuickBooks helps in keeping track of all these invoices under one platform. This will help you to know, which invoices are already paid and which are overdue and to be paid. You can try out the trial version for 1 month, before purchasing the main package for your use.
Call our QuickBooks Invoice Support Toll Free Number
Do You Know You Can Customize Invoices in QuickBooks?
Defined as a number one best-selling accounting software all over the US, QuickBooks makes it quite easy to create and even send professional invoices to customers. You get the chance to save time and even paid faster through invoicing solutions via QuickBooks.
This same software can help in creating some customized invoices. Within a few clicks, you get the chance to add the logo of the company, change colors and fonts and even add contact details to the invoice panel. You have every right to even choose the items you want to add to your invoice. That makes it easier for customers to reconcile and make payments on time.
Furthermore, these invoicing features make it manageable and modify the invoices as and when needed. There are display payments received with new outstanding balance within simple steps. You have to follow the unpaid invoices by just emailing statement reminders. You can even add discounts along with other offers.
QuickBooks Invoice Support Phone Number
How To Create Invoice In QuickBooks?
Is this your first time when you are using QuickBooks for creating an invoice? If so, then you have to be aware of the right points to work on right now. That’s when you need expert help under QuickBooks Invoice Support for a rewarding answer. The steps are easy when you are trying to create an invoice and there are simple steps in details to help you with the answer.
- First, you have to enter the first invoice. Go to your dashboard and go to the area, which says Invoicing area. After that, you need to click on the option, which says “send the first invoice.”
- After that, you have to select the customer to whom you are invoicing. If you have not entered the details of the customer into the panel of QuickBooks yet, then you can add the details in the available spot. Once you are done with that, you can just click on the “Save” option for adding the name to the said customer list.
- Up next, it is time for selecting the payment terms. If the software states Net 30, that means the person has to pay the invoice within a span of 30 days from the set invoice date.
- For the next step, you have to enter what you just sold. In case, you have not added this information yet, you can click on the “Add” button and start entering. Enter detailed information about the product or service.
- In case, you are planning to email the said invoice to customers, make sure to enter the email address well. You are asked to enter the accurate email address or the email might not be sent to your chosen person.
- You have every right to preview the invoice whenever you want to. Just at the bottom of the invoice, you can click on the term preview or print. Once you are done, click on the “close” button.
- You even have the right to customize the ways in which, your invoice is going to look. For that, click on the customize tab and then edit the current, right at the bottom of the chosen invoice.
- Now, you can select the logo file for adding a unique touch to your company. QuickBooks helps in matching the template colors to that of the logo of your company. If you want, you can try something different from the logo. All you have to do is just pick from the image and that’s it.
- In case you are eyeing for a different logo, QuickBooks has so many templates for you to choose from. Just at the left side of the invoice, you can scroll and select the template of your choice, just to change the entire look of the invoice. Save the invoice changes, when you are done.
- Online payments make it quite faster and easier for customers to pay when compared to other traditional ways. When you are all done to email the invoice, you can click on the save button and send it.
- You can even change the subject line and body of the email, as you have wanted. If not, then there are standard email already composed for you to save time. In the end, you just have to click on the send button and close to send, your chosen invoice. Customers have every right to click on the view invoice option and pay from invoice, whenever it reaches their emails.
These are some of the best steps, which will help you to send an invoice via QuickBooks. Steps for QuickBooks Invoice Support are mentioned in details.
Solve Other Quickbooks Related Problems:
➽ QuickBooks Recovery Support
➽ QuickBooks Registration Support
➽ QuickBooks Data Migration Support
➽ QuickBooks Backup Support
Call us at Quickbooks Customer Care Number